You don’t have to look far to find someone who has a heroic family member that has served this great nation.
At the funeral service a returned (or non returned) service person is entitled to the following:
- The flag draped over their casket. This might be the Australian, RAAF or Naval (White Ensign) flag. You may wish to keep this flag in remembrance of your loved one.
- We also have available the Union Jack flag for those who served in the UK.
- Your loved one’s service medals displayed on a cushion on the casket.
- A representative from the RSL to conduct a service tribute.
- The playing of the last post and reveille. This can be either on CD or (if available) a live bugler.
- The placing of poppies onto the casket.
Allow us to assist you in acknowleding the service given by your loved one.
Our veterans served so we may be safe and free, and we will never forget.